Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sometimes it's just so sad you can't talk about it! :(

Look close inside yourself,
Look in your soul,
Your heart,
What does it tell you?
Mine tells me that I love you, that looks don't matter.
I may not be beautiful or pretty on the outside,
But look closer,
Look at me,
Look at me for who I am,
Ugly on the outside,
Gorgeous on the inside,
You say you want someone to love you for who your are.
Stop!
Look at me,
Look at me for you will see,
I'm the one your heart wants, but not the one your mind wants.
Look at me,
Look at me now and hold me tight,
Because I dont know how long I can wait for you to finally realize that we're meant to be.
Just....Just look at me for who I am.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that it is hard
to start a new life
a lost love cuts deep
cuts deep like a sharp knife
everything was perfect
i thought it was
why did it end
end like everything does
the harder it hurts
the more you feel
this time you know
it is for real
changes are made
life is rough
why does it have to be
so very tough
will things get worse
or will they get better
dont let me live this life forever
take me away
somewhere very far
let my new life
heal my old scar

No comments: